Awareness Training Intermediate First Aid – Level C CPR
This awareness course covers all the skills in Emergency First Aid plus first aid for other injuries and illnesses including head and spinal injuries, fractures of the upper and lower limbs. This course includes AED and Level C CPR training (Adult, Child, Infant, and 2-rescuer resuscitation).
Interactive course design with simulations, videos, and illustrations, with built-in knowledge checks and quizzes to test what you’ve learned.
Cost covers online course.
If you would like to upgrade to a certification after completing the awareness course. Email us today
- Roles & Responsibilities of First Aiders and Emergency Scene Management
- Adult Resuscitation
- Two-Rescuer CPR – Adult Resuscitation
- Child and Infant Resuscitation
- Medical Conditions
- Emergency Scene Management – Trauma Casualty
- Severe Bleeding and Amputations
- Wound Care
- Eye Injuries
- Secondary Survey
- Chest and Abdominal Injuries
- Bone and Joint Injuries
- Environmental Injuries