Intermediate First Aid – Level C CPR Certification
This course includes all skills and knowledge of the Basic First Aid plus provides a broader scope of first aid care when further away from medical help. This course includes fracture management, splints, environmental exposure and much more. Hands on learning in CPR for infants, children and adults will help the student retain their knowledge and skill. Intended for individuals in higher hazard work environments.
Take your theory modules online and then book your in-class practical training.
Cost covers online course and in-person training
This certification is only available in Manitoba. Blended learning is not available in NT/NU.
- Roles & Responsibilities of First Aiders and Emergency Scene Management
- Adult Resuscitation
- Two-Rescuer CPR – Adult Resuscitation
- Child and Infant Resuscitation
- Medical Conditions
- Emergency Scene Management – Trauma Casualty
- Severe Bleeding and Amputations
- Wound Care
- Eye Injuries
- Secondary Survey
- Chest and Abdominal Injuries
- Bone and Joint Injuries
- Environmental Injuries